Monday 9 March 2015

Wizkid and I Were Never Friends – Skales


In an Exclusive interview with TheNET, Baseline artiste, Skales talked about the beef between himself and his former label mate, Wizkid.

Let’s talk about your recent twitter spat with Wizkid, you guys were together at an event some hours before you went online, what really happened?  

The truth is, we were not really together, we were just at the same venue at the same event that’s all, and really, whatever needs to be said now has already been said on twitter so you can pick everything there, right now I’ve put the whole episode behind me. I just want people to focus more on my music, it’s life; as human beings, we are sometimes made to face such advise challenges..



Let’s go back to your time at E.M.E, what kind of relationship did you have with Wizkid?

We were just there, we were cool. For me it was just about making music, that’s what brought us together in the first place, it’s not like we are from the same family, so let’s just focus on the music which was what I did, and the fact remains that whenever I had something on my mind I always say it out.

At what point did you guys really fall out?

We never really fell out, the relationship we had has always been about music, it’s not like we are brothers, we are not from the same family like I said, it was just business and music, so we were cool, and even till now we are still cool, I have no bad blood against him, I just want to face my music right now, I’m about to drop my album and that’s all that matters to me right now.

How long have you been trying to get Wizkid to work with you?

For as long as every other person has been trying I guess (laughs), we know that he’s a busy person and I’m a very busy person too; you know? I’m doing my own thing too. The truth is, I really don’t want to talk about it.

Will you consider working with Wizkid anytime soon? 

I really don’t know, but lets just have our fingers crossed on that. 

Enjoy loads of other recent stories from this blog.. do visit our HOME page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Commenting is an act of Concern & Impact to others.”
Do leave a comment today...

If you need to contact Duisaf
News/Tip Off/Advert
08136956223
BBM- 7977758c
duisaf2cubed@gmail.com
duisafblog@gmail.com

Trending Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...