Monday 23 March 2015

The Present Government Has Over Burdened People With Taxes, I Will Be Different - JIMI AGBAJE


The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship candidate of Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje was on "Rubbing Minds" a discussion/interview program on Channels Tv where he spoke about the state of Lagos and what he intends doing if elected as the next Governor of Lagos State. Below are seven quotes from him in the course of the interview;

“There is the need to have state police. Communities will be better policed. State police is not an APC thing, I support state police.”

“The present government over burden citizens with taxes, people will pay taxes but it will be a fair tax.” Read more after the cut...



“Today all regulatory bodies are used for revenue generating bodies.”

“As regards the serial tax evasions, I can assure you that the person telling the serial lies is not me.”

“I am not one of them means I am not a typical politician, people should see me for who I am.”

“I am not Bode George’s stooge. He is my party leader in Lagos.”

“I will concede that BRTs have been a good idea but implementation hasn’t been ideal.”

Enjoy loads of other recent stories from this blog.. do visit our HOME page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Commenting is an act of Concern & Impact to others.”
Do leave a comment today...

If you need to contact Duisaf
News/Tip Off/Advert
08136956223
BBM- 7977758c
duisaf2cubed@gmail.com
duisafblog@gmail.com

Trending Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...