Thursday 19 March 2015

PHOTO: Nigerian Arrested at Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed in Packs Of Gala


The accused here is claiming the packs of gala was given to him by a friend who wants him to deliver it aboad. It's like some people haven't learnt their lessons yet, we all need to be smart at things like this; trust no friend on issues that will cause you almost your everything.

I am not saying we shouldn't help, but rather play wise while rendering such services, screen properly or rather make use of cargo services like the DHL. Well, the victim might be telling the truth or faking it all but with apporpriate investigations all hidden agendas will be brought to light.

According to a report by Premium Time, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, the man has been arrested by the NDLEA for attempting to smuggle 35.115 kg of Cannabis sativa hidden inside Nigerian made sausage rolls to China. We have his story and photo after the cut:



"My friend in China gave me N100k to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me,” said Mr. Ogbonna, a trader at the Onitsha main market. “When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging  my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child.”


Enjoy loads of other recent stories from this blog.. do visit our HOME page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Commenting is an act of Concern & Impact to others.”
Do leave a comment today...

If you need to contact Duisaf
News/Tip Off/Advert
08136956223
BBM- 7977758c
duisaf2cubed@gmail.com
duisafblog@gmail.com

Trending Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...